Want to know what I've been up to? Check out my blog! I've just spent the month of August updating it with a bunch of art and projects from over the last year. Here's the run-down.
Wednesdays: Pieces from Life Drawing classes
- Doubt - a narrative self-portrait.
- Completed Kai - A recreation of Lucian Freud's work Kai.
- Theme and Variations - A bunch of drawings of the same face in a variety of styles and media.
- Breathing Space - A Charcoal drawing
- Balsa Wood Man - A simple figure made out of balsa wood
Thursdays: Crafts and construction
- The Disco Banjo - it's a Banjo made out of a disco ball!
- Ticket to Ride UK - a fan map for Ticket to Ride.
- Invader Stamps - Custom stamps made out of erasers.
- Tetris Tangrams - Lots of cardboard tetris pieces.
- Giant NES Controller - A working NES controller at 10x the size of the original.
Fridays: Duck photos (I got stuck thinking of something to put up for Fridays...)
- Doubt - Concepts and Experiments - A bunch of ideas for Doubt
- Flameface: Process and Progress - The prep work and WIP for Lord Flameface Was Here
- Balance - Some progress pics and thoughts for [link]
- Creation - A drawing from life that takes a sudden turn...
Sundays: Recipes. Since I keep losing track of my recipes, I put some of them together so I could refer back to them later.
Mondays: Digital Art. (Well, that was the plan. Just became "whatever art", much like Tuesdays drifted away from being watercolours)
- Ayvee Sketches - Sketches of the AVCon mascot Ayvee
- Copics - Trying out Copic markers
- USB Key of Clow - A USB stick sleeve made out of Sculpey
Tuesdays: Watercolours (Ended up being more along the "sketches and scribbles" vein)